Assessment Time Frame: Minimum six (6) weeks.
To support employers and communities to improve their capacity for dealing with local human resource requirements and implementing labour force adjustments for the unemployed or those facing a loss of employment.
Aboriginal Bands/Tribal Councils;
Not-for-profit employers; (less than 100 employees)
- Aboriginal & non-aboriginal companies (sole proprietors, partnerships)
- Aboriginal & non-aboriginal corporations without share capital;
- Churches and religious organizations;
- Community groups, charitable and voluntary organizations;
- Associations of workers and employers, professional and industrial organizations;
- Boards of Trade and Chambers of Commerce;
- Ad hoc groups;
- Public health and public educational institutions;
- Municipal governments;
For-profit employers; (less than 100 employees)
ALL FOR-PROFIT BUSINESSES/ORGANIZATIONS MUST BE OPERATIONAL FOR A PERIOD OF 1 YEAR OR MORE
- Aboriginal and non-aboriginal companies (sole proprietors, partnerships);
- Aboriginal & non-aboriginal corporations with share capital;
- Self-employed aboriginal persons;
- Federal corporations;
- Provincial corporations;
- Private health and private education institutions.
Activities, Duration, & Cost
Activities: Needs Assessments & Surveys
Duration: Negotiable. Up to 8 weeks.
Eligible Costs: the following are eligible costs, subject to negotiations.
- Consultant Costs
- Other costs negotiable
* It takes a minimum of six (6) weeks to assess a proposal.
* The following documents are required:
- Cover letter
- Completed and signed original LMI application
- Band Council Resolution (BCR) or board motion decision sheet
- Copy of consultant’s proposal to organization
- Specify or outline Sponsor/Partner contribution